Ok, trying to gather a list of supplies I might need to help me with a couple rooms.
My two main rooms I want to focus on attacking first are the kitchen (in desperate need of some organization!!!) and the master bedroom. We finally picked out a bedroom set of furniture, so it's time to get rid of the mis-matched stuff and actually make the place look polished. Maybe even a coat of paint, if I can decide on a color!
Let's start with my thoughts for the bedroom. This is mostly just a place for me to capture my ideas so I don't forget them!!
Things to look for:
- boxes - decorative but can store/hide things
- matching lampshades for nightstands
- floor lamps - have one, need to swap the second with the matching one that's downstairs
- plants or vases for the dressers/nightstands
- large-ish wall hanging mirror
- shelf w/ pictures, vases, candles??
- tray for nightstand to hold contacts case, glasses, water cup? things with possible moisture