Thursday, November 4, 2010

Brainstorm list of supplies

Ok, trying to gather a list of supplies I might need to help me with a couple rooms.

My two main rooms I want to focus on attacking first are the kitchen (in desperate need of some organization!!!) and the master bedroom. We finally picked out a bedroom set of furniture, so it's time to get rid of the mis-matched stuff and actually make the place look polished. Maybe even a coat of paint, if I can decide on a color!

Let's start with my thoughts for the bedroom. This is mostly just a place for me to capture my ideas so I don't forget them!!

Things to look for:

  • boxes - decorative but can store/hide things
  • matching lampshades for nightstands
  • floor lamps - have one, need to swap the second with the matching one that's downstairs
  • plants or vases for the dressers/nightstands
  • large-ish wall hanging mirror
  • shelf w/ pictures, vases, candles??
  • tray for nightstand to hold contacts case, glasses, water cup? things with possible moisture

No comments:

Post a Comment