Thursday, March 1, 2012

Coincidence? or Sunshine?

Yesterday was rainy and dark, and I spent the whole day feeling sad, unmotivated, and just down in the dumps!

Today the sun is shining and it is absolutely the perfect temperature out! I went for a walk at lunch time with my hubby. And I just feel happy, and ready for almost anything.

Does the weather really have that much power over my mood? Or does it just so happen that I got enough sleep last night and the previous few nights I had been lacking? I got some exercise, so now I have more energy and motivation?

If it really is the sunshine that inspires happiness and motivation, how do I bottle this and use it on cold and/or rainy days?   I hate feeling so depressed and unmotivated, but I can't seem to figure out what to do about it on days when I feel that way.  And on days when I do have motivation, I can't pinpoint exactly what is different.

I don't need or expect to feel happy all the time.  But when I'm not, I would sure like there to be a good reason for it, and a clear path of how to get back to a place where I can be happy, content, motivated, and actually pleasant to be around ;)

So what do you think...  Coincidence? or Sunshine?


~~~~

No comments:

Post a Comment