Monday, January 3, 2011

Happy New Year!


I've never been one for New Years Resolutions... maybe because I know for a fact that I won't keep them up, so why even pretend? :)

If I did make resolutions, though, one of them would be to really get good at making meal planning a habit!

So lets start the year off right... Here's my plan for the week:

Monday - Spaghetti w/ homemade sauce (my favorite!)

Tuesday - Black Bean Soup (this is a test - never tried this recipe before so we will see how it goes) this came out pretty well. I used 2 cans of black beans, pureed one of them, added 2 chicken breasts, and cooked it all in the crockpot on low all day. I will save the recipe, cuz it was good, but I am also planning on trying other recipes.

Wednesday - Oatmeal-crusted chicken tenders

Thursday - Steaks mmmm these were super good!

Friday - Baked Chicken in Tomato Feta Sauce

1 comment:

  1. We love Black Bean Soup. Thank you for sharing your menu and you have a great week!

    ReplyDelete