Monday, July 27, 2009

Menu Plan Monday... July 27th

I think I'm getting better at this menu planning thing. I definitely feel better during the week if I don't have to worry about what we're gonna eat!
And I'm just starting to feel like maybe a habit is forming! Which would be great :)


Monday - Irish Stew - I tweak it a little... I add approx 4 diced potatoes, 1/4 t celery salt, 6 oz tomato paste, 2-3 cloves garlic, 2 bay leaves, a couple dashes of paprika, 1/4 cup brown sugar, 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauces, 3 cups beef broth, and a green pepper if I have it...just throw it all in the crock pot together. I don't cut up the meat, just let it cook all day and then shred it.

Tuesday - softball game...we'll throw in a frozen pizza to eat quick beforehand

Wednesday - dinner @ friends' house...I'll just need to do either salad or dessert to go along with dinner.

Thursday - Lime chicken tacos - this meat is really good...we'll probably use it for hard tacos this time, but we've also cooked it before and eaten it with soft tacos and quesadillas.

Friday - need a fairly quick idea for today too...maybe we'll have leftover meat from last night to make quesadillas with!

Saturday - my brother is moving to a new apartment so my family will be in town. We'll probably be able to talk them into taking us out to eat somewhere :)


2 comments:

  1. I hope you will come by Dining With Debbie and sign up for Crock Pot Wednesday. Mister Linky is up and waiting for your entry. The first of the three giveaways is already posted. You won't want to miss out on these. diningwithdebbie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What brand of frozen pizza do you eat? I like Red Baron

    ReplyDelete